docker video (3 Part Series)
Once you've learnt the basic concepts, it's important to see how Docker is actually used in practice or in real world development so to say.
So, if you are already fed up with theoretical Docker 🐳 tutorials about basic concepts and commands, I have created a more hands-on, practical guide of how to actually apply these concepts.
The "Docker in Practice" video series covers the whole workflow with Docker:
- Continuous delivery (Build the App and create the Docker image)
So in each of these videos one part of the workflow is shown:
- Docker Compose: Learn what Docker Compose is, why it's useful and how to use it.
- Build an image out of the Dockerfile
- Create Private AWS Repo and push to it: You will learn about private docker registry. How to create a private repository on AWS ECR, how to push your built image to it and about the image naming concepts in registries in general.
- Deploy your containerized application with Docker Compose
In the first video you can get already an overview of how to work with Docker from development to deployment.