Web3 is gaining popularity and it is the next big thing. The communities are building around it. You can learn blockchain development, solidity development, and other web3 concepts from these communities.
You can learn the concept and overall web3 through different GitHub repositories. These repositories are rich in information, roadmaps, and resources that will help you in web3. You can also contribute to these repositories if you like to add more resources.
Today, we are going to look into GitHub repositories that will help you in your web3 journey. So let’s get started.
As the name suggests, this repository is created by me. I created this repository to help developers to have a roadmap for learning web3 along with free resources. It is a very simple and readable GitHub repository. The repository is good but not awesome as its lack many other web3 concepts and their resource. Along with recommending it, I would love it if you contribute to the repository for good cause.
Awesome Web 3.0
A collection of awesome resources to learn Web 3.0.
- Smart Contracts
- Interface with Blockchain
- Local blockchain development environment
- Remix IDE
- Framework for dApp Development
📄What is blockchain technology?
▶️Blockchain Theory 101
▶️Blockchain Full Course - 4 Hours | Blockchain Tutorial | Blockchain Technology Explained | Edureka
▶️What Is Ethereum And How Does It Work?
▶️Ethereum Tutorial For Beginners | What Is Ethereum? | Ethereum 2020 Explained | Simplilearn
📄What is a Dapp? A Guide to Ethereum Dapps
▶️What is a dApp? Decentralized Application on the Blockchain
📄What is a smart contract and how does it work?
📄Blockchain 2.0 – Explaining Smart Contracts And Its Types
▶️Smart contracts - Simply Explained
Interface with Blockchain
The repository contains awesome resources to learn about Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. It is primarily a blockchain project GitHub with all things revolving around it. Resources are divided into books, infographics, articles, videos, courses, and other format of resources.
Curated list of blockchain and general cryptocurrency resources
Table of Contents
- Bitcoin Books
- Blockchain Art
- Blockchain Books
- Ethereum and Smart Contracts
- White Papers
- Youtube Channels
- Private Blockchains
- Blockchain Explained: A Technology Guide to the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fintech Revolution - R.J Simmons
- Blockchain Fast and Simple - What It Is, How It Works, Why It Matters: Understand the basics, join the revolution - Pierro Martini
- Cryptocurrency Investment: How to Invest in Cryptocurrencies and Make Money in the Long-term - Tamas Torok
- Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology behind Bitcoin Is Changing Money, Business, and the World - Don and AlexTapscott
- Blockchain Revolution: The Ultimate Guide to Mastering Bitcoin and How to Use Blockchain for Your Benefit - Phil Stein
- Blockchain The Ultimate Guide to Understanding the Hidden Economy -s Oscar Flynt
- Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy - Melanie Swan
- Blockchain: Easiest…
One of the most popular repositories in web3 space is free-Web3-resources by Francesco Ciulla. It has tons of free resources to learn the basic of blockchain development and Ethereum development. This repository has a website, you can visit here.
Free Web3 Resources
This is a list of Tons of Free Web3 Resources.
This is primarily for Ethereum Developers, but many concepts are shared among different Blockchain or involve different blockchains
- The Fable of the Dragon-Tyrant An inspirational reading to warm up.
- Ethereum Whitepaper Introductory paper published in 2014 by Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum's founder, before the launch in 2015.
- Endgame An Article by Vitalik Buterin to have an idea of the direction Ethereum is taking.
- Blockchain Trilemma An article about the Blockchain Trilemma.
- Ethereum Yellowpaper The "Yellow Paper": Ethereum's formal specification
- Complete Web3.0 And Solidity Development Roadmap 2022 by Vittorio Rivabella
- Your Roadmap To Becoming A Web 3.0 Developer by Oliver Jumpertz
- Web 3.0: A Developer Roadmap, Guide, and Resources to Get Started by Olubisi Idris Ayinde
- The Complete Roadmap and Resources to Become a Web3 Developer in 2022 by Nagaraj Pandith
- How To Get Into…
One of the leading organizations that are promoting and helping developers to kickstart in web3 is Web3 Foundation. They have a grant program for projects that enhance the web3 ecosystem.
Web3 Foundation Grants Program
📝Process 📬Suggest a Project 🛠️Maintenance Grants
🚀Alternative Funding Sources
As part of our commitment to promoting the Web3 ecosystem, we offer a comprehensive grants program focused on funding software development and research efforts related to Polkadot, Kusama, Substrate and ink!. For more information about the Web3 Foundation, please visit the About page on our website.
Anyone is welcome to apply for a grant. Projects funded through our programs are broad in scope, but our focus lies on strong technical projects that add value to the ecosystem.
Generally, your project will have better chances to be accepted if:
- It presents a well-researched or…
There are various branches of web3, one such is Decentralized Finance(Defi). This repository has a Defi developer roadmap and resources to kickstart in the Defi world. It also includes a list of the best tools for DApps, development resources, and lifehacks.
DeFi Developer roadmap is a curated Web3.0 Developer handbook which includes a list of the best tools for DApps, development resources and lifehacks.
DeFi Developer Road Map
Here we collect and discuss the best DeFi & Blockchain researches and tools - contributions are welcome.
Feel free to submit a pull request, with anything from small fixes to translations, docs or tools you'd like to add.
| Special Author's Notes:
- All-about-NFT security
- Browser leakage checkers
- All ETH security tools existing
- All good TG Dev communities
- Known smart contract-side and user-side attacks
- Solidity language cheatsheets, tools and references collection
- All known smart contract-side and user-side attacks & attack vectors
- All possible transaction analysis, crypto-forensics and investigation tools list & references in a…
I can say smart contracts are the backbone of the web3. They are computer programs that are non-modifiable once deployed, and automatically executed when the criteria defined in it meet. It has resources not only for solidity smart contract development but also blockchain.
Ultimate Solidity, Blockchain, and Smart Contract - Beginner to Expert Full Course | Python Edition
Additionally, lesson 7 uses Chainlink VRF v1 instead of v2, you can find the docs for Chainlink VRFv1 here.
Welcome to the repository for the Ultimate Solidity, Blockchain, and Smart Contract - Beginner to Expert Full Course | Python Edition FreeCodeCamp course!
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Resources For This Course
- Lesson 0: Welcome To Blockchain
- Lesson 1: Welcome to Remix! Simple Storage
- Lesson 2: Storage Factory
- Lesson 3: Fund Me
All this repository will help you in learning and acing the web3 space. GitHub repository systematically provides resources to learn and ace the field. You can easily contribute to these repositories.
I hope this article has helped you in your web3 development journey. Thanks for reading the blog post.