Hi, everyone hopes everyone is doing fine. I am a junior react developer, recently I wanted to polish my skills in react so I took a course from egghead.io that is The Beginner's Guide to React by kentcdodds.
In this blog post, I wanted to explain some of the things, that I have learned from the course. I think everyone has to try this course it is completely free. Don't think this course for beginners only everyone can learn a lot from this course.
- Using React Error Boundaries to handle errors in React Components
- Lifting and colocating React State
- React Hooks
- Install and use React DevTools
- Build and deploy a React Application with Codesandbox, GitHub, and Netlify
- Handle HTTP Errors with React
- Use a lazy initializer with useState
- Manipulate the DOM with React refs
- Create reusable custom hooks
- Manage side-effects in a React Component with the useEffect hook
If you find any topic interesting go and learn it from the course. In my next blog, I will explain a topic with decent code examples.