In this video, I’m gonna show you how you can clear the cache memory from your Firefox browser application.
I think it’s somewhat important to clear the cache memory over time to ignore frequent lags and high usage of RAM while using the Firefox browser on your personal computer.
Although, cleaning the cache memory can occur a little bit of extra internet usage when you’re going to load any website next time, but it will surely increase the smoothness and performance of your overall browsing experience.
Keeping that note in mind, let’s clean the cache memory.
- First of all, open the Firefox browser.
- Then click on the '3 lines' from the left-up corner & click on 'settings'.
- Then, head over to 'privacy & security'.
- Then scroll down to 'Cookies & Site Data' and click on 'clear data'.
- Then, select only 'Cached web content' and click on 'clear'.
It’s done. Now restart your Firefox browser & enjoy! And I appreciate it if you subscribe to the channel for more videos.
Thank you for watching, bye.