I had fun building this project. And I would like to share.
I built a react component library. And I published it to NPM.
Here is the link: react-loading-indicators.
I would love to here your comments about this. I welcome your views and suggestions.
I created the DEMO site here so you can quickly see what the library offers.
More about the project
This project gives you a collection of loading spinners for your next life-changing project.
Technologies I used
What I have learnt
- Building a library is different from building a web application.
- Typescript really helps with catching buggy code before it is a problem.
- Using Typescript allows you to create a mini documentation of your library just within the source code.
- Getting hands dirty building projects, is a genuine way of learning to code.
- Be patient with programming. The brain is not a memory chip to load it with gigabytes of data in one hour.
- With programming, you can create what you think of.
Briefly about my learning journey
You can follow me on twitter. Learning journey doesn't have to be lonely.
Top comments (4)
Nice 🎉🎉, but the of the atom one is misaligned in my phone (ios)...
Thanks for your feedback, I am preparing to release a new version with new indicators and atom ⚛ animation fixed
There is a new version. You may be interested to check out. react-loading-indicators.netlify.app