1 Year ago, I downloaded Unity and began my game making journey with it. Here's a quick overview of the games I've made in the past year:
- 2D Platformer Game: I made this game in one week, to get familiar with the Unity game engine.
- 2D Top Down Shooter (Powershot): This game took me 2 Months to complete and was the first game that I published
- Mape: Mape is a 2D maze defense game which took me about 5 months to complete
- Game Jam game: I participated in my first game jam, which lasted one week.
- I made a flappy bird clone in 1 Hour, that was pretty fun as well.
- Game that helps you to memorize the first 100 Digits of the Number Pi.
- Since december I am working on Skyhop, which my first 3D game. It is a parkour game settled in space.
You can watch a video about my 1 Year experience here: https://youtu.be/5GMxYyk8kfM
Have a nice day!