Coding mentorship is the best way to practice your skills and support others at or below your skill level.
- CodeProjects: "Improve your programming skills by working on real-world projects. Join our free community to discuss projects, review code, and learn from peers and mentors."
- Exercism.io: "Level up your programming skills with 3,444 exercises across 52 languages, and insightful discussion with our dedicated team of welcoming mentors."
- Codewars: "Achieve mastery through challenge. Improve your skills by training with others on real code challenges."
- CodeMentor.io: "Get help from our vetted software developers"
- Coding Coach: "Coding Coach is a free, open-source platform which aims to connect software developers and mentors all over the world."
- Mentor Cruise: "Work with leading tech mentors and gain access to personalized guidance to reach your potential. Ongoing sessions and expert advice, on your terms, all for a flat monthly price."