There are times when I am asked what software or hardware I am using. This page will serve as a living document.
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR, Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
- V-Technology Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, blue switches
- Visual Studio Code is my code editor of choice.
- Jolt of Caffeine: this is software I use to keep the Mac awake when presenting.
- 200 OK! Web Server for Chrome: this is a handy little Chrome App that lets me prototype small sites.
- Multi Monitor Wallpaper: this app allows me to define wallpaper that spans several screens. There is a minimal cost for this software that is worth it.
- Flaticon: great simple graphics, most free with attribution.