- In Flutter, we have basically two types of animation: Implicit, and Explicit.
- The Implicit animations are the pre-built animations available in the Fluter SDK.
- The Explicit animations need a controller to perform an animation.
- The previous two articles in this series we have seen AnimatedAlign and AnimationCrossFade, which are nothing but an Implicit animation as they don't require any type of controller.
- There are different Implicit animations available in the Flutter For example, AnimatedContainer, AnimatiedOpacity, AnimatedIcon, etc.
- On the other hand, In Explicit animation AnimationController is required. The AnimationController represents an interpolated range of values that define all possible frames for a particular animation. Let's take a look at the AnimationController in detail.....
Read Full Article Here