- As a developer, animation becomes an important part of your app development workflow. To make your app memorable, you might want to create cool animations in your application.
- Animation makes a huge difference in user engagement. It is a powerful tool for grabbing user's attention and making the app's UI more friendly to use.
- Animation is the process of creating a visual illusion of motion, with the help of elements such as images or videos. It is such a wonderful technique that allows you to convey your message with emotion and feeling.
- Animation is one of the integral parts that make Flutter such a powerful framework. It helps us to create apps that not only look fantastic but feel natural and seamless as well.
- In this series, I'm going to explain different in-built animation widgets like AnimatedAlign, AnimatedContainer, AnimatedOpacity, AnimatedWidget, AnimatedModalBarrier, etc.
- In this article, I've explained the AnimatedAlign widget. Which is used to animate the position.
Read Full Article Here
Top comments (1)
Hi there, we encourage authors to share their entire posts here on DEV, rather than mostly pointing to an external link. Doing so helps ensure that readers don’t have to jump around to too many different pages, and it helps focus the conversation right here in the comments section.
If you choose to do so, you also have the option to add a canonical URL directly to your post.