CAP theoram states that the system which you are building should have 3 parts and all 3 of them is not possible:
C: consistency: when we do the write operation in the system. we store the data in the system. then when we are trying to fetch the data. latest data should be available.
A: Availability: system should be available. there should be no downtime.
- replication of database
- more instance of the service
- non blocking request
- scaling horizontally P****: performance: how is performance of the system measured:
- throughput: it is usuallu calcualted in bits/second. how much data travels through a user from the system in time period.
- latency: speed at which message is delivered
- availability:uptime and downtime