You will find in this article last month's most talked about open-source projects on Product Hunt 🚀
If you are interested in contributing to open source projects (especially ahead of Hacktoberfest!), you can use quine.sh's free tool to find the best repos based on your language and topic of preference!
Btw, we have been cooking something pretty cool at quine.sh that many of you will be happy to hear about. We will release this at the start of Hacktoberfest! 🔥
Raycast helps you connect your tools to maximise productivity for your daily workflow.
- You can streamline your workflows.
- You can start building your perfect tools with the Raycast API.
- You can create extensions and publish directly to the Raycast Store seamlessly.
OpenCopilot allows you to have your own product's AI copilot.
- It integrates with your underlying APIs and can execute API calls whenever needed.
- It uses LLMs to determine if the user's request requires calling an API endpoint.
- It decides which endpoint to call and passes the appropriate payload based on the given API definition.
Docusaurus is a project for building, deploying, and maintaining open-source project websites easily.
- Write docs and blog posts with MDX, and Docusaurus builds them into static HTML files.
- Extend and customise your project's layout by writing React components. It supports users on all versions of their project.
- It supports Algolia documentation search, making it easy for your community to find what they need.
Discover the latest developer-related news all in one place.
- You can create groups to collaborate with other developers you appreciate and discuss the latest trends in the developer ecosystem.
- It has a cool #DevCard you can generate based on the things you read & discovered on the app. This is very similar to what quine.sh has built with our Widgets displaying your personal GitHub stats!
- It works offline and is available both as a browser extension and as a Progressive Web App (PWA).
I personally have started using daily.dev and I find it very helpful to find the latest and coolest articles for the dev community.
Langfuse provides open-source observability and analytics for LLM apps.
- Langfuse helps to trace & debug LLM applications. Understand how changes to one step impact overall application performance.
- You can trace unlimited nested actions and get a detailed view of the entire request.
- The product monitors and improves latency by getting breakdowns of the added latency of each step of the LLM chain.
Supabase helps you create a backend in less than 2 minutes.
- You can start your project with a Postgres database, authentication, instant APIs, realtime subscriptions and storage.
- Supabase introspects your database to provide APIs instantly.
- Its dashboard allows non-techies to use Postgres.
n8n is an extendable workflow automation tool.
- Implement multiple scenarios with various triggers and branch to merge your workflows.
- Connect APIs with no code to automate basic tasks.
- Interface easily with any API or service with custom HTTP requests.
To start contributing to more projects, we have compiled a list of projects with easy issues you can get started on (we even have the Hacktoberfest tag for those who participate in the event!). Check out the list of projects on quine.sh and here's a short playlist in case you are blocked. 🚀
If you haven't yet, you could join our discord server if you need any help or have any questions.