We all developers are familier with many of the editors or IDE's. But at different projects or timeline we need to migrate among many editors, most common free editors are Sublime Text & VS Code.
Some times we confused in deciding an editor for upcoming project. So here are the keypoints to be noted.
Sublime Text :
- Everyone loves the multiline selected editing
- Plugin support
- Define own syntax
- Extensible by Many plugins
- Most users rest on the integrated terminal
- Almost plugin for every language
- Watching on code and errors
- Loved by typescript or Angular developers