Hello, I just want to show the community this awesome repo that consists in a series of different tutorials about how to build your own database, git, network stack, shell, docker... and many more!
Sure it's worth a ⭐️!
Check it out:
danistefanovic / build-your-own-x
🤓 Build your own (insert technology here)
Table of contents
- 3D Renderer
- Augmented Reality
- BitTorrent Client
- Blockchain / Cryptocurrency
- Command-Line Tool
- Emulator / Virtual Machine
- Front-end Framework / Library
- Network Stack
- Neural Network
- Operating System
- Physics Engine
- Programming Language
- Regex Engine
- Search Engine
- Template Engine
- Text Editor
- Visual Recognition System
- Voxel Engine
- Web Search Engine
- Web Server
Build your own
- C++: Introduction to Ray Tracing: a Simple Method for Creating 3D Images
- C++: How OpenGL works: software rendering in 500 lines of code
- C++: Raycasting engine of Wolfenstein 3D
- C++: Physically Based Rendering:From Theory To Implementation
- C++: Rasterization: a Practical Implementation
- Java: How to create your own…
"What I cannot create, I do not understand."
― Richard P. Feynman
Top comments (5)
Wow, that's amazing. Thanks for sharing.
This is really cool, thanks for the link!
Thanks for posting.