Angular is ready and convenient. You can enjoy the environment with all of the fundamental features and tools. You don't need additional libraries to create a simple app. Security and code performance are also ensured by the use of fully prepared components from the official Angular library. Preconfigured features help in both stages of development and testing.
The code is clean with TypeScript. This programming language has a good typization that makes the code easy to understand and safe. You can also find the common bugs quickly, and easily run large databases.
The codebase is consistent. In Angular, there is one simple way to create components, modules, and services. Also, it’s simple to produce standard repeatable blocks with a CLI tool. These features become crucial when working with the team: the team can quickly navigate through the code to figure out how it was written.
Modular structure. Splitting code into useful modules and building standard fragments is one of Angular's key advantages. It assists in many ways, from the organization of features of an app to the reducing the time for development.
Easy updates and maintenance. All Angular packages (library, routing, HTTP, etc.) are simultaneously updated. It is easy to decouple, improve, and replace components.
The official library. Angular Material includes several components and modules of UI, such as buttons, patterns of navigation, indicators, shape controls, etc. All of them are developed and optimized for popular browsers according to the latest guidelines.
The highest productivity. Many Angular projects are open-source, offering opportunities for adding new components, improving performance, simplifying the process, and speeding up development. With this framework, everything runs easily and quickly, that saves a lot of time, helps to find bugs, and enables recently hired Angular developers to quickly begin a project.
What are the most popular libraries an Angular developer should know?
There is a wide variety of Angular libraries, and developers may pick the best one by project requirements.
- Angular Material is an official library of components that provides a toolbar menu, a list of grids, chips, progress bars, tabs, etc.
- To replace Angular UI-bootstrap, NG Bootstrap provides components such as Typehead, Datepicker, Tooltip, etc.
- NG Semantic UI is a library built with Angular 2 and Semantic UI. It provides sidebars, buttons, menus, lists, segments, messages, and many other items.
- Clarity is an open-source library that is incredibly useful for designers and developers.
- NG-Zorro, written in TypeScript, is the most popular library for the development of SaaS apps.
- Prime NG is a professional library that offers components such as scroll screen, lightbox, toolbar, datagrid, tabview panel, etc.
Share your best AngularJS libraries and resources in comments.
To learn more about skills for an Angular developer, you may check this article.