Hi everyone! Welcome to the PagerDuty Community Weekly Update!
New features are coming to PagerDuty in November! If you missed our webinar yesterday (hosted by Kat!) sign up to get the recording link webinar Evolve to Resolve: Fewer Incidents, Faster Response or read more on the blog. For new features going to early access, sign up here
We were joined by friends human and feline!
Where in the world is PagerDuty?
Our CEO, Jenn Tejada, was at WebSummit in Lisbon this week!
DevRel is on the go:
Scott will be talking Flexbox and CSS at Connect.Tech in Atlanta, Nov 7-9!
In December, Mandi and the EMEA PagerDuty folks will be at DevOpsDays Tel Aviv! Registration is open now!
We hope to see you! Say hi, we might have PagerDuty stickers. :D
We’re also gearing up for AWS Re:Invent at the end of November. Scott and Mandi will be in the PagerDuty booth!
Moved The PagerDuty User Group meeting in our Atlanta office, November 15th has been pushed back. Stay tuned for the new date!
- Mandi will be returning to All Day DevOps this year with Plan for Unplanned Work: Game Days with Chaos Engineering on November 10. On November 17th, she’ll be presenting at Heavybit’s DevGuild: Incident Response.
- Kat will be joined by Julie Gunderson of AWS and Paula Thrasher, Senior Director, Engineering Infrastructure here at PagerDuty for a webinar on November 17: Humans, Robots, and Incident Response!
The next quarterly Terraform Roundtable is coming up on November 17! Connect with fellow users who configure PagerDuty with Terraform. Scott will give a brief state of Terraform at PagerDuty update, and then we open the floor for everyone to ask each other questions! Join us next month!
This week Stuart Clark joined us to talk about network outages and why the problem is always BGP. Plus network automation and much more!
Make sure you’re subscribed to Page it to the Limit so you never miss an episode.
Have a suggestion for a guest we should have on? Let us know! We’re looking for guests for Q1 2023 to record in November and December. That could be YOU! We’re looking for a modern NOC story if there’s anyone out there who has some experience there and would like to share!
We’re on Twitch three times a week, covering all things PagerDuty. Our regular shows are:
- PagerDuty Garage, the show about the PagerDuty API: Mondays at 10am Eastern / 7am Pacific
- Terraform Time: Mondays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific
- HowTo Happy Hour: Fridays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific.
If you have a question about PagerDuty, check out our Community Forums for advice from friendly folks. If you’d like to be on our podcast or Twitch, or just say hi, email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear what you’re doing with PagerDuty!