We’re hiring a Community Manager in Portugal! If you are an experienced technical community manager and you’re in Portugal, we’d love to chat!
PagerDuty webhooks allow you to configure PagerDuty to send signals to other services when an incident triggers, escalates, or resolves. You can send updates to chat channels, ticket queues, or other applications related to your incident response workflow.
Folks new to incident response aren’t always sure when to call an incident “resolved”, and the many possible definitions of “R” in MTTR can cause confusion. When does your team count an incident as resolved? Let us know in the comments on this post.
Where in the world is PagerDuty DevRel? We’re back on the road in 2023!
- This week, Mandi and more Dutonians braved the smoke in NYC to attend DevOpsDays NYC. Pagey spent two days perched on the lectern.
- The EMEA team was also at AWS Summit in London! Did you see Pagey?
Find more Dutonians at our global events.
We hope to see you! Say hi, we might have PagerDuty stickers. :D
- Mandi will have a session at the Code to Cloud Cybersecurity Summit, coming later in June. This event is presented by Palo Alto Networks, and registration is free!
- Kat was on a panel for Stonly’s Webinar “Beyond CSAT: Exploring Emerging Customer Service Metrics.” Sign up to catch the recording here!
- Join the Rundeck EMEA meetup has been moved to June! Still plenty of time to sign up! ## On the Podcast Subscribe to Page it to the Limit so you never miss an episode or listen to our entire archive at pageittothelimit.com.
We’re booking out guests for the next quarter, so get in touch if you’d like to be on the show, or have a suggestion for who we should talk to!
Thanks for helping us reach 100 followers on our channel!
We’re on Twitch, covering all things PagerDuty. Our regular shows are:
- New Unplanned with Dormain! Mondays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific!
- HowTo Happy Hour: Fridays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific.
- Terraform Time is returning! Wednesdays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific with José Antonio!
We had our first episode of The Unplanned Show, with guest Damon Edwards! Check out the recording here.
We’ll have more product folks stopping by over the next couple of months! Keep an eye out for streams featuring Mobile, Analytics, and CS Ops!
If you have a question about PagerDuty, check out our Community Forums for advice from friendly folks. If you’d like to be on our podcast or Twitch, or just say hi, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear what you’re doing with PagerDuty!