First of all thanks everyone for showing your support and subscribing to the series. I appreciate you all.
If in case you haven't read the previous post, I encourage you to read it. I'll be very helpful for you.
REACTIFIED: Learn ReactJS the simple way
Pawel ・ Sep 10 '21 ・ 1 min read
Let's get started.
What is React?
Definition on ReactJS official site:
What is a Library?
Whenever we install an npm package what do they contains?
The Typical Structure of any npm package includes:
- A package.json file (in order to incorporate other npm packages as dependancies in order to work smoothly).
- Readme.md File
- And a LICENSE file
What is User Interfaces?
- A User Interface is the point at which human users interact with a website or application.
So in the simplest way:
React is can be defined as:
Why do need React? What are the benefits of using it?
Here are some of its benefits:
- It's Flexible which means you can use it on a vast variety of platforms to build interactive and beautiful user interfaces. You can use React to build WebApps, Mobile Apps (using React Native), Static Sites using (Gatsby)and Do Server Side Rendering using Next.js
as they says
"Learn React Once and Write Everywhere" - Reactjs.org
It's Fast and Scalabe which means you can do more with less efforts.
It's modular which means you gonna have a nice developer experience while writing the code in React.
Huge Community which means 100s of thousands of heads to answer your query (In most cases the problems you came across has been already faced and solved by someone on the internet).
So this was the introduction of ReactJS and why we should use it. We'll be diving much deeper into React in the coming blogposts.
- Visualize what you read. In order make concepts clear and to make sure you never forget them you have transfer the information into your subconscious brain and one way of doing it is visualizing the things what you read.
- With time to time I'll be giving you these tips in order to make sure you never forget the concepts.
- Don't worry we'll be using scientifically proven methods only to make learning more productive and enjoying without getting overwhelmed by the content.
In order to get notified for the new post in the series follow me on Twitter @pawelsb. I'll be sharing more useful resources about ReactJS as well as other resources which will help you become more productive, knowledgeable and an overall better developer.
THANKS FOR INVESTING YOUR TIME READING THIS POST😊 I APPRECIATE IT ✨
Top comments (0)