Welcome to another Okta Workflows Tips post. Read all other tips ⤵️
In this post:
- Creating a Duo Auth connection in Workflows Connector Builder
- Creating helper flows online meetup recording
- New community platform for online meetups
David published a guide on how to build a custom Due Auth connection in Workflows Connector Builder.
We are in the midst of implementing Duo within our org and want to use it just about everywhere, including Okta Workflows. We have been building Slack slash commands that do some serious changes (more posts on those later) and we thought prompting the user running the command with Duo would be another layer of security (after verifying they are in the appropriate Okta Groups to perform the action to begin with.)
Here’s how we implemented Duo Auth in Connector builder.
- Okta Workflows
- Connector Builder Beta
In case you missed our online meetup on how use helper flows. Watch the replay where you will learn:
- How to use a List For-Each card to process a list
- How to use the streaming option to process a list
We now use a new platform for online events called Crowdcast: http://crowdcast.io/workflows. Here are a few reasons why we love Crowdcast:
- A community-focused platform for online events
- A central page with all upcoming and past events
- Follow a channel to get notified when it goes live
- Event replay is available right after an event ends, at the same page
- Event chat is available before, during and after the event
- Runs in the browser (there is nothing to install)
So, go to http://crowdcast.io/oktaworkflows and click the green Follow button to follow us!
Two resources to help you learn more:
🎥 Short how-to Workflows videos to help you become a better automation builder.
📘 Read our Workflows How-To Guides based on community member questions.