Join another Okta Workflows online meetup ✨
🔮 Why it’s worth your time
Join this (fun) no-slides online meetup to learn how to process a list using a helper flow in Okta Workflows in 25 minutes.
🎟 When and register
- When: Wednesday, September 28, 9 a.m. PT
- I want to attend: register now
🔭 You will learn
You will learn step-by-step how to build your first no-code workflow automation and also:
- Building a flow with the basic building blocks (events, schedule, actions, functions, and connectors)
- Testing and running a flow
And, stick around to get your questions answered. This is a no slides session (well, maybe just one or two at the beginning).
👷🏻 Who should attend
Everyone is welcome of course, but if you want to know, these folks should attend:
- Folks who are new to Workflows!
- Folks who want to learn about No-Code, workflows and automation
- IT Administrators, Integration Architects
- Product Manager, Developers, Marketing Operations and Technology Leads
- DevOps Engineers and Security Engineers
- Max Katz, Workflows Community Advocate (yes, that’s me 😜)
🎥 Previous online meetups
Looking for previous online meetups recordings? Go to our YouTube channel to watch all previous events.