- Start Contributing
npx gulpfor those who don't want to install gulp globally.
- Use TDD with running specific test cases, it's faster.
- Managing the Baselines
- Compiler test cases generate baselines which are;
.types- the type of each expression in the file.
.symbols- generated symbols
.errors.txt- the errors produced by the compiler
- You can inspect changes and the expected baselines
- After verifying that the changes in the baselines are correct, run
Code Lensin VSCode.
Show On All Functionsis useful because compiler's code are written with a lot of functions.
- Disable eslint auto fix, it's slow. (Anybody who knows how to speed up?)
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse