Hello friends, I have some questions about Flutter and I thought I would get the most accurate information from here. I've been developing with React Native for about 2 years, but some points really started to tire me. I will be glad if I can get answers to my questions below.
- Can I write backend directly with Dart language?
- React Native, as you know, gives different views for IOS and Android, I don't want that. I want it to look the same everywhere. Is this possible with Flutter?
- As you know, React Native is mostly CSS, can I use CSS while using Flutter? Or is there an equivalent technology?
- Flutter can also be packaged for IOS with Codemagic, is there a more tiring alternative to React Native Expo?
- Most importantly, I wanted to ask before I start Flutter application hierarchy structure seems a bit more complicated than React Native hierarchy. And I don't want to lie it makes it hard for me to understand.
- Vs Code is really great, but Gazi teacher uses Android Studio in Google Digital Workshop trainings. Which IDE should you use and what would you recommend?
- Can it be printed as Flutter Website and the site we print out looks like a Website? So mobile gives air?
- What does Flutter do better than React Native? What are the pros? For example, the Navigation event or changing the theme color is successful in accessing Native elements?
- And most importantly, without connecting what I do as a website with Flutter with the application, will the changes I make on the site be reflected in the application? If there is such a thing, great. Thank you from now.
Top comments (0)