We know that "Hello world" is the simplest code example to demonstrate how to output a simple message in a programming language.
This "version 2" aims to cover more basic syntax.
It is a One-Page Code Example of:
- String handling, length, spliting, template string.
- Characters, char codes handling.
- Array, array items accessing, looping.
- Number, casting, basic math calculation.
- Function, returning a value.
- JSON, parsing.
- From: http://b.link/hello-world-v2 (please keep this link)
Typescript - In Progress
(Please open a PR to add for other languages here)
Please comment with any idea or feedback. Thanks.