Web Components are a relatively new set of technologies that lets you create custom HTML elements using the shadow DOM. They enable you to write markup, styles and logic once and reuse it around your website or web app!
I'm a strong believer in Project-Based Learning (PBL), so we are also going to write a custom element from scratch!
- The Document Object Model (DOM) ✌
- The concept of Shadow DOM - simplest explanation 🦄
- Associated terms (shadow host, tree and root) 🐈
- Custom Elements, Autonomous Custom Elements and Customized Built-in Elements 🐕
- Project - Create a Custom Element from Scratch! 🎉