I just published Another Tab: An open source Chrome extension built with TypeScript and React (with hooks, Redux and Styled-Components).
Just building a Chrome Extension with Create React App and TypeScript.
An open source Chrome extension that shows your bookmarks when you open a new tab.
Built with Create React App and TypeScript.
I initially built this extension just for personal use... and for trying building a Chrome extension
That said, PRs are welcome!
Check the DEVLOG to see the history of the project.
- Shows your bookmarks in the new tab page
- Bookmarks filtering/search
- Keyboard navigation support
- Bookmark folders visibility toggle
- Themes support
- Drag & drop bookmark sorting
- React (using Create React App) and hooks
- Redux, Redux-Saga and Typesafe-Actions
I already created a few issues with some features that I feel like would be really welcomed addition, and I'm open to any…
Any kind of contribution or discussion is warmly welcome!