- Fixed issue with dynamic imports and async loading
- Added browserslist to fix some issues with older browsers (should fix #2428)
tsParticles - Easily create highly customizable particles animations and use them as animated backgrounds for your website. Ready to use components available for React.js, Vue.js (2.x and 3.x), Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno, Solid, Riot and Web Components.
tsParticles - TypeScript Particles
A lightweight TypeScript library for creating particles. Dependency free (*), browser ready and compatible with React.js, Vue.js (2.x and 3.x), Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno, Riot.js, Solid.js, and Web Components
Table of Contents
Do you want to use it on your website?
Documentation and Development references here
This library is available on the two most popular CDNs and it's easy and ready to use, if you were using particles.js it's even easier.
You'll find the instructions below, with all the links you need, and don't be scared by …
You can read more here, so if you were or are using that library it's recommended to migrate to the tsParticles official React component.
There are also some benefits to this migration:
- React 17.x support, no need to override peer dependencies warnings
- More frequent updates, a new React tsParticles version will be released with the core library, they share the same version so you'll know if you have the right version
- Future proof, since tsParticles v2 is coming with a lot of breaking changes, the React tsParticles component will be ready since day one
- More updated documentation, you'll find every needed information in the same documentation of tsParticles core library since they share the repository and the maintainer