Liman Core 1.8 version was released by HAVELSAN Açıklab Team on 30 August 2021.
More information on the Liman website.
You can install according to suitable operating systems:
- The initial setup wizard has been added to the system.
- Added English support to 99% of the system.
- The design of the entire system has been updated.
- Improved overall user experience.
- The language option in the system has been moved from session to database and environment variables file.
- NEW! Our extension store has been added to the system. You will be just a click away from all the open source and paid - plugins we have developed within the liman
- Added new extension template for object oriented extension development tutorial.
- Added search feature.
- Improved new homepage layout. Server statuses, summaries from common extensions and monitoring of Liman server status are provided.
- Fixed the Fonts folder, changed the new font of the system interface to Inter, and updated FontAwesome.
- The name of the Components folder has been changed to the user-friendly "components/".
- All modals centered on the y-axis.
- For the new interface system, the servers were made to go to the top when clicked.
- The problem of not working graphics on the main page has been fixed.
- All breadcrumb menus have been adjusted.
- Table component has been edited, three dots icon has been added to operate on that row in tables with a right-click menu for user-friendliness.
- The way modals in the system work has been changed. The experience has been streamlined by improving support for overlapping modals that are not available in Bootstrap.
- Fixed closing of all modals when pressing the close button in open modals.
- Adjusted the way the black shadow behind works in overlaying modals.
- Dark mode adjusted.
- Added Ubuntu 20.04 support.
- System-wide English translation was made.
- Notifications system has been adjusted. Added English message support.
- Fixed some bugs in components.
- The problem of the left menu not showing the active links properly has been resolved.
- Fixed all non-valid system-wide HTML codes. A valid order has been introduced.
- Removed the requirement to define cities for servers.
- WinRM uptime problem solved.
- Add-on update, add-on download systems have been adjusted.
- All system documentation transferred to https://docs.liman.dev.
- Pages with lsb_release and lsof package dependencies have been edited. The lsb_release dependency has been removed.
- Removed left menu extension count feature.
- The left menu server count feature has been added to the tweaks tab.