I believe no one has posted this after a few days of them making it open source.
Microsoft has been really trying to embrace the open source community! And we are really happy to see that! 😆
The Windows Calculator app is a modern Windows app written in C++ and C# that ships pre-installed with Windows The app provides standard, scientific, and programmer calculator functionality, as well as a set of converters between various units of measurement and currencies.
Calculator ships regularly with new features and bug fixes. You can get the latest version of Calculator in the Microsoft Store.
- Standard Calculator functionality which offers basic operations and evaluates commands immediately as they are entered.
- Scientific Calculator functionality which offers expanded operations and evaluates commands using order of operations.
- Programmer Calculator functionality which offers common mathematical operations for developers including conversion between common bases.
- Date Calculation functionality which offers the difference between two dates, as well as the ability to add/subtract years, months and/or days to/from a given input date.
- Calculation history and memory capabilities.
- Conversion between many units of measurement.
- Currency conversion based…