This is second step of "HackInScience Python Exercises" series.
I've finished all the trianing exercises and share them on my Github.
- Check if a number is prime
- Sum of every prime number below n
- Print every prime numbers in a range
- Next prime
- The Fibonacci sequence
- Display the date and time
- Print the content of a file
- Pernicious numbers
- Product of iterable
- Count the lower 'e' in the 'words' file
- Is divisible by ?
- Frequency of letters in a file
- Doing HTTP requests
- Largest product in a series
- Lambda expressions
- Longest Collatz sequence
- Largest product in a grid
- CSV and Python
- Pascal's triangle
Hope my work would be little bit helpful for python beginners.
To encourage me to continue, please follow me on Github
Top comments (0)