Podia and teachable were established in one year and are admired by their users. Both of these platforms are familiar with building online courses. Multiple creators of content instructors are present here to avail themselves of their benefits.
Both platforms provide multiple opportunities to their users, like instructors, to earn money from their area of expertise using various formats. Alongside, by using so, they assure growing chances for learners to get perfection in the subject they want to improve.
Various factors and features of online course platforms are never still. Instead, these platforms keep on flourishing within the demands of this market. To maximize the career of course builders and e-learning, it is the need of the hour to keep on upgrading to remain on the top.
Over time the groups of creators are gaining popularity and becoming more preeminent. They've perceived the value of excellent online course platforms and now understand that they can't rely on ordinary ones.
An excellent platform always makes sure to provide the following facilities to its users:
- Multiple features
- Custom support
- Easily operated
Let's have a detailed discussion about how Teachable and Podia are accommodating their creators and users.
Podia is a superb platform, assisting many creators in establishing and organizing the course related to the subject they're expert and proficient in. Alongside, this platform aids in establishing webinars, classes, events, etc, to maximize the goal of marketing and selling.
Anyone considering himself eligible for contributing knowledge through building courses and getting paid by it can benefit from this platform.
Besides, it provides an uncomplicated way for instructors and users to handle multiple things like events, classes, etc.
- With a huge variety of formats, Podia offer for his creators to enhance the value of their courses and make them more understandable for the learners. It allows documents, audio video, etc.
- This superb platform allows select the payment method they want.
- One of the biggest benefits of Podia is a certificate generator. This tool assists in creating certificates for those who accomplished their courses.
- Podia is an uncomplicated platform, understandable and easy to utilize.
- There is no policy regarding commission in this awesome platform.
- Email facility is provided here to its creators.
- Podia assure the privacy of data to all its creators.
- No facility to embed video from YouTube etc. is present here. The only availability is S3 and Google drive.
- This platform offers fewer features as compared to Teachable and other platforms.
- The sign-in and registration of this platform seem to be the same.
- This platform uses its branding unless the creator selects paying plan.
- It takes extra charges of dollar 20 for one seat.
- Before the selection of a plan, Podia allows no free trial. So you can try other Podia alternatives for the best options.
- No live chat support is offered 24/7 on this platform. Instead, they allow email support only for those who go for a shaker or more plans.
Pricing of Podia isn't complicated. It charges no commission rate.
- Mover Plan: $39/month
- Shaker Plan: $89/month
- Earthquake Plan: $199/month
Teachable is also an emerging platform that is uncomplicated and easy to comprehend. Through this platform, you can do both, build and sell your courses in whatever subject you want to make.
Established in 2014, this platform aims at making course creation and learning process engaging.
This amazing platform not only deals with web hosting, payments, etc. but also assures the creator's grip over their business and content.
This platform introduces numerous features that make the process easier for better communication between the creators and learners.
- As compared to Podia, Teachable consists of more features.
- Feature of Email marketing assists both the learners and creators up to date.
- To avoid confusion, Teachable allows you to divide the courses into numerous sections.
- The free plan is available. What makes Teachable prominent is that it charges when the creators start earning.
- Various options of formatting like audio and video are offered on this platform.
- Teachable adds its branding.
- The feature of an unbranded website can only be accessed with a pro plan that costs $199 per month.
- No white label solution is presented.
- For beginners, it might be tough t build a course.
- Teachable does not hold up numerous payment gateways.
- It takes 45 days at the platform of Teachable to credit money to the creator's account.
- Famous aspects like newsletter and Masterclass are not available here.
- Features like core enrollment and group coaching can only be enjoyed by paying 299$ a month.
- Unlike Podia here on Teachable, there is no facility of any commissions on this platform.
- The commission rate is from 5% to 9%, depending on the plan the creators choose.
- Features like completion certificates are available on the Pro plan.
- There is no live chat support on Teachable.
- There is no content migration service for creators. You can choose numerous alternatives of Teachable to acquire the best service.
The price plans of Teachable are as follows:
Free plan: $1 + 9% commission
Basic plan: $39/month + 5% commission
Pro plan: $199/month
Business plan: $299/month
The most prominent thing that differentiates both is that Teachable is a platform for an online course, while on the other hand, Podia is all in one platform. This difference makes Podia more prominent.
Services features and pricing of Podia are more effective as compared to Teachable. It means, on the whole, it assures good performance. Podia assure basic email features, but Teachable doesn't.
Teachable takes 45 days to credit a customer's account; instead, Podia pay immediately.
There is no migration support service at Teachable, but Podia offer this to its customers. Moreover, the price plans of Podia do not include commission. On the contrary, teachable charges commission along with price plans.
There is a free plan in Teachable, where the creators are charged only when they get their earnings started. But if we talk about Podia, it doesn't contain a free plan. Not only this, but Podia charges an additional $ 20 per seat. It's better to say both the platforms are equally not much expensive and not cheaper.
Both offer no 24/7 chat support, which is crucial for such platforms. Moreover, both the platforms lack the service of embedding videos as well.
Learnitive is a modern platform ensuring every effective service to maximize the sale of digital products.
At this excellent and new-to-age platform, the instructors can maximize their sales through selling courses within 60 minutes. Learnitive focuses on providing customized content according to the learner's needs.
Established in 2022, Learnitive is an online course building and organizing platform. For its convenience to the users and students, like customized solutions and many others, it's getting much more popular with time.
Learnitive has given all the possible awesome services needed compared to Podia and Teachable. More than this, by considering the gamification feature, Learnitive is a single platform giving an excellent opportunity to make it more engaging.
Learnitive.com: It consists of a simple and understandable interface compared to Podia and Teachable. To write a lesson, you will use Learnitive’s lesson editor widgets allowing the user to interact with your lesson. Your lessons might introduce a topic, demonstrate an executable code/command, or prompt the reader to complete a challenge or watch a relevant video. The widgets available on the Learnitive platform fall into the following categories: Text, Coding, Illustration, Terminal and Videos.
- Bring your YouTube playlist to Learnitive.com - create a course in 30 seconds. Just add your Youtube API key first into your profile settings to enable this feature.
- Learnitive assures monetization features like Masterclass, online courses, etc.
- You can enjoy advanced features like bulk student enrollment, while Podia and Teachable give these facilities in their higher plans.
- Learnitive plan of pricing is reasonable and within the budget as compared to Podia and teachable.
- Learnitive contains payment gateways that make it unique from others.
- There is no need to wait for 45 days to access your money.
- Feature of gamification is only available here on the Learnitive platform. Its purpose is to maximize the learning process and make it engaging.
- You don’t need a complete degree to become an instructor. Instead, all you need is a computer or a smartphone as you share your knowledge and skills with people across the globe.
- For customized checkout, you don't need to buy high-paying plans. Learnitive offers these brilliant services in a free plan.
- Free forever: 30% commission
Learnitive gives 24/7 live support and contains a channel as well.
Learnitive also gives content migration support. Alongside they take care of the privacy of data while migrating.
Though Learnitive is a newly emerging platform, its popularity is consistently growing and enhancing on a large scale. And it seems that soon Learnitive will be on the top of course creators' platforms.
This amazing platform is here to make you the strongest financially by providing all the high-quality services and features that you need to grow. Alongside, Learnitive is here to aid not only the creators but also the learners.
If you're searching for a platform to establish your business as a course creator, you need not look further than Learnitive. Learnitive will assist you in building and selling online courses.
So, no need to look further than Fresh Learn; sign up and get a start on your brilliant future.
Why wait? Join now! Learnitive.com.