- Don't make jokes in a logged channel. Every written record will be read by someone with more clout and less sense of humor than you.
- Don't feel like you have to offer an opinion if you weren't asked for one. Its okay to look and listen before saying anything.
- Be high tea with the Queen level courteous. Angry people make bad decisions, and people can stay mad for a long time.
- Excuse yourself from small outage calls if you need to attend to something. Excuse yourself to your direct manager for large outage calls.
- Management has an agenda you don't know about, avoid getting into territory battles above your paygrade.
TIL: ngIf can also have an else clause in Angular
Prayatna Bhattarai -
How to SAML federate your Azure account with G Suite
Eric Villa -
Django React Deployment to Heroku
dum dum -
Consent means quality in web analytics.