A web app where a user can scroll through some of my favorite anime scenes of all time !!
Random Roulette: A fun treat for anime fans !!
There are basically three set of screens in this app.
- The first one is the home page where all the anime cards are listed.
- One can tap/click on the respective card and go to the next screen which consists of included montages for that anime.
- Tap/Click on the montage card and post that loading animation, scroll through it's frames !!
https://github.com/lapstjup/animeccha (with that sweet deploy button 🚀)
I have been an anime lover for a long time. Watched my first one i.e. Dragon Ball almost 12 years ago and since then have watched a lot of awesome ones !!
There are a lot of scenes that just make you go DAMN that artwork and storyboarding !! and this app is my attempt to appreciate those.
If you haven't checked out my previous blogs then do for awesome gifs and content, but for those who believe in TLDR, the following happened :-
- Vanilla JS POC.
- POC to full fledged React app with routes.
- Deployment to Netlify and leveraging Netlify LMS.
- Creating static image server for local development and migrating from Netlify LMS to DigitalOcean Spaces + Imagekit.io.
- Migrating the App from Netlify to DigitalOcean App Platform.
This was really fun to build and I am thankful to this category's existence and of course, this HACKATHON 😇 !!
P.S. - I will keep adding on more Animes and montages as time permits 😁!!