As developers, it's easy to praise our profession, because, for most of us, we get to do what we love - solve problems through coding.
That said, there can also be negative aspects.
- Hobby and work in one
- Get to work in a field that's praised
- Get to use my brain
- IT is part of every industry there is
- A great community
- There's always something new to be learned
- Can use my professional skills for improving personal life
- Salary's good
- Keeping up with new tech can sometimes be overwhelming
- Long hours behind the computer
- There's always something new to be learned (I know, it's both good and bad imo)
- One can easily burn out
So I'd like to ask you: