Important: Complete the courses and study material suggested in the AWS Solution Architect first as this has some overlap. After you have completed this, then follow the study guide below.
|1||Stephane Maarek on Udemy||2 months||Completed||Highly recommend|
|2||Labs and Challenge Labs from A Cloud Guru||2 days||Completed||Highly recommend|
|3||Tutorial Dojo Practice Exams & Labs||15 days||Completed||Highly recommend|
|4||Whizlabs||2 days||Completed||Labs - Highly recommend|
|5||Neal Davis Practice Exams||3 days||Completed||Highly recommend|
|6||Exam Readiness||2 hours||Completed||Highly recommend|
|7||AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Practice (SOA-P02)||2 hours||Completed||55-question practice exam with question-level feedback|
|8||New - Skill Builder Practice Exams||30 mins||Completed||Reference 1|
- I also made a deck of flashcards using Anki Flashcards especially the areas that I felt weak in during the practice exams and went through the deck twice prior to the exam.
- From my personal experience, I found that flashcards were more effective than reading notes.
- This forms 82% of the overall score and comprises 51 questions.
Note: You are not allowed to go back to the questionnaire once you move on to the labs.
- You will receive a practice lab when you book your exam from https://aws.learnondemand.net/.
- You may launch and complete the sample exam lab three (3) times over a 90-day period from your first exam lab attempt. You will be allowed 30 minutes for each attempt.
- The labs interface is actually a windows desktop, where you get access to a chrome browser and notepad.
- The exam has three labs. This forms 18% of the overall score.
- You are not allowed to go back once you complete the lab.
- You are allowed to open more than one tab in the browser.
- You are allowed to copy and paste.
- The instructions are clear and you can choose your choice of name if not specified in the instructions.
- Jayendrapatil's List of Practice Labs
Note: Try and take the test in an exam center as this exam has labs. If taken from home there could be a lag on the console which makes it very hard to complete.
Tip: If you do encounter this lag, you can work around this by minimizing and maximizing the browser every time you scroll or navigate.
- The exam results are not available immediately after the test owing to the lab component.
- On average you can expect your results in 1-2 business days.
- If you haven't received the results after 5 business days, you could contact AWS Training and Certification.
Let me know if you have any questions regarding my study guide. Hope this helps with your preparation.