So, I made a COVID-19 tracker. Yes, yet another COVID-19 tracker hahaha. However, I made it specifically with information from my home country Panama. Perhaps you are not from Panama and chances are you don't even speak Spanish, but I wanted to share anyway.
I got my inspiration from all the hardworking people in my country right now, everyone is doing what they can do to help. I also got inspired by all the amazing work in this community during these hard times.
Here's the URL: https://protegetepanama.com/
The website is a SPA made using React.js. Other tools include:
- Charts: react-chartjs-2 (https://github.com/jerairrest/react-chartjs-2)
- Navbar: react-burger-menu (https://github.com/negomi/react-burger-menu)
- Navigation Tabs: react-swipeable-views (https://github.com/oliviertassinari/react-swipeable-views)
- Notifications: react-toastify (https://github.com/fkhadra/react-toastify)
- Twitter Feed: react-twitter-embed (https://github.com/saurabhnemade/react-twitter-embed)
- UI Library: reactstrap (https://reactstrap.github.io/)
- Hosting: Firebase Hosting (https://firebase.google.com/products/hosting)
It's by no means the best React.js application but I think it came out pretty good. I wanted to make something simple and practical to help the people in my country find all the relevant information easily.
If you can please take a look.