With the help of my other good friend Katherine, we came up with the following list:
- array methods: map(), filter(), find() and reduce()
- template literals (string interpolation)
- functions/arrow functions
- array destructuring
- object destructuring
- spread operator
- default parameters in functions
- &&, ||, ??
- async functions/promises
Feeling a bit like Spongebob and Gary yet??
If you are looking at this list and feeling overwhelmed, I am confident that when you have completed this series, you will feel much more comfortable diving into React.
- Any examples are templated with Create React App (CRA) or CodeSandbox
- All React components/examples will use functional components and Hooks
- Each concept listed above will receive its own post
- I will update this post with a link to each one as they are created
- I will make this post Part 1 in the series
- I might change the order in which I work through this list, depending on if some topics require knowledge of a previous topic.
As always, THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading my posts and I look forward to creating this series and sharing it with everyone. I know there are probably hundreds of similar posts on this topic, but like I previously mentioned, this series is just as much for me as it is for others!
First up is array methods (map, forEach, filter, find, reduce, etc.)