Learn Dart Programming from scratch by Google. Prepare yourself for Flutter apps for Android and iOS and developing Web apps using Dart programming language.
Dart can be extensively used to create single-page web apps, Android and iOS apps. Single-page applications enable navigation between different screens of the website without loading a different webpage in the browser.
In this course you'll learn:
- Dart Setup and required software Installation
- Exploring the first Dart application
- Built-in Data Types and variable declarations
- Conditional Statements
- Loops or Iterators
- Functions and Methods
- Exception Handling
- Object Oriented concepts
- Inheritance, Abstract Class, Interface and Polymorphism
- Functional Programming: Lambdas and Higher-Order Functions
- Dart Collection: List, Set and Map
- Callable classes
What you'll learn
- Programming logic foundation, read and write Kotlin with condition and control.
- Concept of OOPS in Dart, as other languages like Java, Kotlin, C++, PHP, C#, Scala, or Swift
- Use INTELLIJ IDE.
- Create basic as well as professional Flutter apps using Dart, the new Java-based programming language developed by Google