There are tons of remote job boards, yet I believe all of these websites have a fundamental problem. None of them provide accurate, in-depth information about the companies that put up the listings.
There's no way I can compare:
- great remote companies that I never heard of vs.
- popular companies that are only partially remote
At best, all I have is a brief description of what the company does and a link to their website.
Rather, I want to know:
- whether a company truly hires globally
- how long & how effectively have they been working remotely
- what kind of remote perks do they offer
- what kind of remote culture do they have
The amount of time you spend on researching remote companies is huge.
What is your biggest problem with remote job boards right now?