Make your website more interactive by embedding Google Map for the location of your business. To embed Google maps to your webpage, one doesn't need an API key.
To embed a Google Map in your webpage, you can follow these steps:
1) Go to Google and search the location you want to embed in your web page
2) Maximize the location details in Google page
3) Click on the share icon in the location details card
4) Select the "Embed a map" tab in the dialog box
5) Copy HTML for the code (iframe) to be added to your webpage