Building for Ethereum in Go
In this episode, we will talk about building for Blockchain in Go. We are joined by two of the co-founders of Prysmatic Labs (a company behind the upgrades to the Ethereum network). Raul Jordan and Preston Van Loon tell Angelica how they started the company, as well as what it’s like to build technical infrastructure for the Ethereum blockchain using Go.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- O'Reilly Media – Learn by doing — Python, data, AI, machine learning, Kubernetes, Docker, and more. Just open your browser and dive in. Learn more and keep your teams’ skills sharp at oreilly.com/changelog
- LaunchDarkly – Ship fast. Rest easy. Deploy code at any time, even if a feature isn’t ready to be released to your users. Wrap code in feature flags to get the safety to test new features and infrastructure in prod without impacting the wrong end users.
- Linode – Get $100 in free credit to get started on Linode – Linode is our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Head to linode.com/changelog OR text CHANGELOG to 474747 to get instant access to that $100 in free credit.
- Raul Jordan – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Preston Van Loon – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Angelica Hill – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- Go implementation of Ethereum proof of stake
- Prysmatic Labs
- Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- Eth2 Mainnet Incident Retrospective
- Ardan Labs