To get started leveling up your custom AI chatbot, check out our GitHub repository here.
Domain specific AI chatbots are powerful applications that can be used in many use cases:
- Virtual Assistants
- Knowledge retrieval
- Text synthesis
- Text formatting
- Sentiment analysis
This ready-to-go sample project shows you how to build a custom chatbot using our preferred LLM tech stack:
We are leveraging Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG).
- Demonstrate how to add custom data to an LLM model (we're using OpenAI's gpt-3.5-turbo)
- Demonstrate a conversational memory LLM chatbot
- Demonstrate using agents and tools with the Langchain Framework
- Ingest data into a vector database
- Query the vector database
- Query an agent that decides whether to query the vector database