Another free AWS course coming your way. I really wanted to make a course for early startups or just people who want a practical way to apply AWS, instead of just AWS Certification so I made some time and here it is!
I get to cover some AWS Services I would normally overlook but are incredibly useful.
Learn how to get started with AWS. This is a practical guide for early-stage startups interested in using AWS. You will learn how to create an AWS account, deploy an application, budget scaling applications, and more!
⭐️Course Contents ⭐️
The entire playlist:
☁ Getting Started
- (0:00:18) 🎤 Meet Your Instructor
- (0:01:04) Setting Up Your AWS Account
- (0:05:17) Avoid Overbilling by Creating AWS Budgets and Billing Alarm
- (0:13:17) Securing Root Account and Create an Administrative User
- (0:21:42) Setting up Multi-Account and Creating a Cross-Account Role
- (0:34:38) Crash Course on AWS Security Services
- (0:52:20) Reviewing The Best Free-Tier AWS Services
- (1:02:49) AWS Activate and Keeping Track of AWS Credits
☁ Let’s Get Building
- (1:38:29) ⌨ Registering a Domain Name with Route53
- (1:42:36) ⌨ Setting up A Development Environment on Cloud9
- (1:46:56) ⌨ Setting up Your Marketing Website on S3 and CloudFront
- (2:07:40) ⌨ How do I deploy my web-application to Elastic Beanstalk?
- (2:20:35) ⌨ Sending Emails Via Your Web-Application using SES
- (2:30:23) ⌨ Creating a Business Email Using Amazon WorkMail
- (2:36:56) ⌨ Setting Up A Wordpress with using LightSail or EC2
- (2:47:57) ⌨ Sending Campaign Emails using PinPoint
- (2:56:01) ⌨ Launching a Sample Mobile Application Using AWS Amplify
- (3:08:48) ⌨ Why you should consider paying for AWS Support
- (3:18:02) 🎤 Why you should use these AWS Services To Get Better Technical Positioning
- (3:36:56) ⌨ Why you should avoid using EC2 Key Pairs and Instead Use Sessions Manager
- (3:47:20) 🎤 Why you should try to run your Web-Application in at Least 3 AZs
- (3:51:29) ⌨ Why you should avoid assigning users Administrative Access and use these Policies Instead
- (3:58:49) 🎤 Why you should use decentralized authentication such as Cognito
- (4:02:37) 🛳 Thank You and Additional AWS Resources