Shortly I will start preparing a session/talk about k8s called Kubernetes for rookies.
The audience will be a group of developers with no or very limited knowledge about k8s and the goal will be to give them an introduction to k8s with the help of slides and demos.
If you are a developer, have heard about Kubernetes and would like to know more about it by attending an introduction session:
- What info would you expect in the session?
- What kind of questions do you have?
- What would you like to see in a demo?
For more advanced Kubernetes users:
- Which concepts should be explained?
- Any tips for best practices?
Really appreciated if you can help me further on this.