If you are working with AWS or dabbled with the AWS services, you have most likely dived into the AWS online documentation and perhaps looked at some AWS Youtube videos and various blog posts.
A perhaps lesser-known resource is the online AWS workshop sites. These are web sites that provide step-by-step guidance to set up and use some AWS services and resources in a self-paced lab format essentially.
I stumbled upon one of them (https://cdkworkshop.com) by chance more than a year ago, and I have found a number of them since then.
Many of them are under the umbrella-site https://workshops.aws, which reported contains over 120 of them. A couple more I have also listed down here separately.
- https://cdkworkshop.com/ - Introduction to using AWS CDK (Cloud Development Kit). Typescript, Python, C#, and Java versions are provided.
- https://www.eksworkshop.com/ - Provides a number of different lab tasks related to EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Services), grouped into Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
- https://ecsworkshop.com/ - Provides a number of different lab tasks related to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service). Not the same labs as for EKS!
- https://awssecworkshops.com/ - a collection of labs/workshops around AWS Security
- https://controltower.aws-management.tools/ - A collection of labs/workshops around setting up and using AWS Control Tower.
- https://wellarchitectedlabs.com/ - Labs centered around the five pillars of the Well-Architected Framework and an introduction to the Well-Architected Tool.
- http://www.awsmanagementweek.com/ - A couple of labs around AWS management tools.
- https://getstarted.awsworkshop.io/ - This is a workshop with a number of labs to set up and configure a scalable multi-account AWS infrastructure.
- http://cloudnative-immersion-day.s3-website-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com/ - Enterprise Cloud Native workshop. A couple of labs around migration to the cloud and building cloud-native solutions.
I hope you will find something useful here!