ABOUT THE POSITION:
• Experience with delivering large-scale dashboards containing complex
• Research, architect and implement responsive, reusable, customizable
next-generation web and mobile components and interfaces.
• Develop new ways of visualizing data and communicating information to
• Educate, support team on UI issues and promote good UI practices
Skill & Qualifications:
· Familiar with the Microsoft development stack s in C#/ASP.NET, and/or
· Experience with implementing web/mobile user interface using one or
more UI frameworks such as React, Vue.js, AngularJS or others.
· Experience implementing web-based dashboards utilizing one or more
data visualization libraries (SVG or WebGL) such as D3.js, deck.gl,
JointJS, Cytoscape.js or others.
· Experience with serverside implementations using JSP, Spring,
Hibernate or Node.js.
· Experience with developing cross-platform (Android/IOS) UI for mobile
· Experience with web services development: C#, NodeJs
· CI/CD, Automated testing and other
· Experience developing solutions with AWS native components a plus
· Prior background in Financial Markets development a plus
· Good understanding of MicroServices architectures
· Understanding of event-based and message-driven distributed systems
· Working knowledge of distributed, multi-tier systems
· Strong problem solving, algorithmic thinking and coding skills
· Experience with performance tuning and optimization
· Ability to work in a highly agile team environment
· Self-driven, goal-oriented team player with good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please use the link to schedule an immediate phone screening for further consideration. Please note: This opportunity is in Brookfield, WI and is an on-site position, no Remote work at this moment.
Please feel free to leave questions in the comments section.