I developed a service called cryptotako.com in a private project.
You can transfer ETH through the system without asking for the other party's Ethereum address.
The main features of the service are as follows
- Log in with your social network accounts such as Twitter, GitHub, etc.
- Log in from your MetaMask, Dapper or other wallet
- Select Twitter, GitHub or ETH Address to send ETH
- Notifications on Twitter, GitHub
- Transaction history
- Twitter and GitHub account integration to generate addresses
- Private Key Export
- Change email, username
- Conversion in USD, JPY, the Fiat.