So this past week, I spent every free moment working on a shed in my backyard, and like any constructive project its had a slew of delays. But we are powering through:
Down to business…
- Blazor Server in .NET Core 3.0 scenarios and performance : Provide some really cool background on blazor and performance. Really fascinating.
- Xamarin.Forms Design Time Data Tips & Best Practices : Really helpful tips for data and best practices with Xamarin.Forms.
- Leveraging Cognitive Services to simplify inventory tracking : Really interesting how they hacked together a solution with Cognitive Services to solve a common problem.
- Customer Provided Keys with Azure Storage Service Encryption : Really cool option here to use client side encryption keys for azure storage. Really useful for any company working in a compliance solution.
- Innovating for government from the commercial cloud to the tactical edge : Really awesome innovations in the government space including an azure device that can be carried in a backpack.
- How to stream big data with Data Accelerator for Apache Spark : Interesting video talking about Apache Spark and using HD Insight.
- How to execute Azure Machine Learning service pipelines in Azure Data Factory : Really interesting use case of leveraging Data Factory to use machine learning and make it actionable with a data solution.
- Knowledge Mining with Azure Search : Really interesting video about the knowledge mining patterns using Azure Search.
So as always I’m a big comic fan, and I’ve said before I’m a fan of the CW Arrowverse. For as much as DC movies are terrible, their TV shows are quite excellent. And the standout last year was Supergirl, it really tapped into what makes for the best Superman / Supergirl stories. The best stories are all based around problems that they can’t “super power their way out of”. Last season tackled real topics like trust of the media, xenophobia, racism, and others. This season is already moving towards tackling technology and its ability to change the way that we view reality and connect with each other.