So this week will be light on links, mainly because next week won’t be. This week is Microsoft Build, and this year it is an entirely virtual conference. So enjoy,, and next weekend is Memorial Day in the United States, which is the start of summer.
I hope everyone is still doing ok with the new normal, and finding ways to have fun and relax. For my family, we’ve taken to doing more gaming as a family, and its been an absolute blast. And additionally my normal DnD group, which met monthly, is now meeting weekly via video conference. So right now its led to some really amazing stories and fun, and been something we all look forward to. If you’ve never tried TTRPGs, now is a great time to do so:
Down to business…
- Scaling .NET for Apache Spark processing jobs with Azure Synapse : Azure Synapse really is amazing and the kind of things it can be used to do.
- Data processing with .NET for Apache Spark : A really cool integration to see, that can help you push your applications forward.
- CMMC with Microsoft Azure: Incident Response Maturity (5 of 10) : Further guidance on CMMC in Azure.
- CMMC with Microsoft Azure: Maintenance & Media Protection (6 of 10) : Further definition of required controls.
- Private Link for Azure SQL Database – Part 1 : Another really cool announcement is Private Links, and it really changes everything from a cloud networking perspective.
- Microsoft Build 2020 registration is not only open, it’s FREE, it’s LIVE, it’s VIRTUAL, and it is all FOR YOU : Really awesome to see this. If you haven’t registered yet, you should.
As I mentioned one of the things, my family and I have really gotten into is gaming as something to keep things interesting in this crazy new world. And one of our favorite has been Dungeon Mayhem, if you have kids this is a super easy game to learn and play, and my 5-year-old, and 7-year-old love it.