Every developer has this multiple times in their career. Even though your a veteran developer or a code newbie, it doesn't matter!
Most of us prefer a new and shiny technology stack! Most of us don't get exciting about a not-so-shiny new technology stack.
I think it's pretty simple!
As a developer, you used to dive into a lot of technologies.
Older technologies are most of the time:
- Not fast
- Not efficient
- Have a low DX (Developer Experience)
- A lot of developers know a lot of it
New technologies are most of the time:
- Most of the times, it's fast and efficient
- There is a lot of attention for DX
- Fewer developers know a lot about it, so it makes you feel more special!
What do you think?
Do you prefer new technology or old?
Happy Coding 🚀