- Use Docker Compose
- Create an environment using these middleware
- MySQL(for database)
- Couchbase(for datacache)
is a Command-Line-Tool to manage multiple docker containers.
This is useful for creating development environment because
- Using configuration file "docker-compose.yml", you can distribute your environment configuration to other developer easily.
- Ofcourse, you'd better install docker, or you can't do this anymore.
- Make your dir with suitable name for your application.
- Create "docker-compose.yml" to your dir, edit like below
version: '3' services: couch: container_name: "couch" image: deadcheat/couchbase deploy: replicas: 1 environment: BUCKET_NAME: "default" ports: - 8091:8091 db: image: mysql:5.7 environment: - MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=password - MYSQL_DATABASE=sample - MYSQL_USER=sample - MYSQL_PASSWORD=password ports: - 3306:3306
docker-compose up -d on your terminal.
MySQL and Couchbase environment will start up soon.
Confirm to connection,
couchbase: open http://localhost:8091/
mysql: connect to localhost:3306
To be continued...